What's on the Orka roadmap.
We’re continuously building new capabilities that make Orka more powerful, performant, and scalable. The Orka roadmap provides a glimpse into what features are coming up next and what innovative additions we are working toward for the future. Have a feature request? Visit the Orka Ideas Portal and let us know!
- Apple silicon support (beta)
- VM scheduling options
- Network performance improvements
- GPU and IO Boost in Orka web UI
- Memory sizing for VMs
- Mixed hardware environments
- Monitoring with Prometheus and Graphana
- Apple silicon general availability with feature parity to Intel nodes
- Web UI updates
- Orka M1 download
- Hybrid worker node locations
- Large cluster support enhancements
- Orka as a custom Kubernetes controller
New to Orka?
Access a free demo environment for a two-hour window. Includes a 20-minute step-by-step walkthrough.
Sign up for Orka updates.
Keep up-to-date with new Orka features and releases. Sign-up to our Orka mailing list.